POSSIBLE HEALTH BENEFITS WHEN CONSUMED ORGANIC WHOLEGRAIN RYE STICKS
• Rich in minerals. ORGANIC WHOLEGRAIN RYE STICKS are rich in minerals, because the germ is not separated from the rye grain
• Low energy value. Due to the high content of plant fiber, the ORGANIC WHOLEGRAIN RYE STICKS, made of whole grain rye flour, have lower
• energy value than wheat sticks.
• Increased satiety and reduced food intake. The high content of water-soluble fiber in rye flour increases the viscosity of their properties, resulting in increased satiety and reduced food intake – suitable for inclusion in diets
• Low glycemic index. The higher viscosity of the food mass leads to a delayed degradation of starch, which is contained in the rye flour, thus the level of increasing glucose in the blood is less than that provoked by wheat flour – i.e., rye sticks have a low glycemic index
• Reduced risk of constipation. The high level of plant fiber, as well as the specific characteristics of the composition of rye fiber improve bowel function and reduce the risk of constipation.